匿名读者 写道 "绿坝又被发现另一项版权侵害事实。来自UMich的团队报告，他们通过反向工程解出了绿坝安装在system32下的若干dat加密文件的解码方式，经过解码发现多数dat文件来自2006年的美产过滤软件CYBERsitter的关键字列表。其中：
* wfileu.dat是一个索引，列举了若干从cybersitterfiles.com获取的关于分类和过滤列表。这个索引中列举的各种列表（adwfil.dll, iawfil.dll, hatfil.dll, viofil.dll, lgwfil.dll, cultfil.dll vgamfil.dll, fshrfil.dll, tafil.dll, 等等）都随绿坝一同发布，但被加密处理。另一方面，这些列表相对于原网站上的文件来说相当陈旧过时。
* wfile.dat包含了五种中文分类（成人/色情网站 adwfil.dat；成人/色情网站(严格) adwapp.dat；暴力游戏 vgamfil.dat；同性恋 lgwfil.dat；非法活动/毒品 iawfil.dat），绿坝将这些来自CYBERsitter的过滤列表列在了自己的用户配置可选项之中。
GFW Blog附：Analysis of the Green Dam Censorware System
June 10, 2009
My advisor (Professor J. Alex Halderman), Randy Yao, and I and several other students in the Computer Science and Engineering division at the University of Michigan have been working on the recent Chinese GreenDam censorware that was recently reported on by the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, in parallel with the Reddit thread and others. The application monitors Internet usage, as well as text and images isplayed in the user's applications, and the Wall Street Journal has reported "China plans to require that all personal computers sold in the country as of July 1 be shipped with [Green Dam]".
xstring.s2g appears to be directions for building the Green Dam installer, which gives us an idea of which files are installed, as well as additional information about their locations in the build environment. Someone has helpfully generated a list of files installed by the application as well. We have confirmed that this list is a subset of the list in xstring.s2g.
Decrypting the GreenDam Resources
Here is our decoding program for the application data (.dat) files, which we developed by reverse-engineering the software. Many of the encrypted files (especially those listed as 2006data in xstring.s2g) appear to be blacklists from the US-made CYBERsitter censorware circa 2006. The evidence:
* csnews.dat appears to be a 2004 press release about CYBERsitter version 9. We surmise that this was accidentally included with Green Dam.
* wfileu.dat appears to be a list of categories and blacklists from cybersitterfiles.com. The blacklists referred to in wfileu.dat (adwfil.dll, iawfil.dll, hatfil.dll, viofil.dll, lgwfil.dll, cultfil.dll vgamfil.dll, fshrfil.dll, tafil.dll, etc.) are also shipped with the program as encrypted .dat files. They appear to be out of date with respect to the links on cybersitterfiles.com.
* wfile.dat appears to contain the 5 Chinese category names used in Green Dam's options itself and a list of the corresponding encrypted blacklist files from CYBERsitter (adwfil.dat, adwapp.dat, vgamfil.dat, lgwfil.dat, and iawfil.dat).
Other interesting files include xwordh.dat, xwordm.dat, and xwordl.dat, which are in Chinese and translate to both vulgarities and political terms (such as various phrases relating to Falun Gong and the previous chairman of the Chinese Communist Party).
We are planning to post English translations of screenshots of the user interface, and a partial English translation of the app is a possibility.